CLIENT DOMAIN REGISTRATION PRODUCT AGREEMENT EXTENSION
ConnectReseller (hereinafter referred to as 'Parent') AND you (hereinafter referred to as 'Client') HAVE entered into a Master Agreement ('Agreement') effective from 9/14/2015 of which this 'Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension' is a part. WHEREAS, Parent is authorized to provide Internet registration and management services for second-level domain names within .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .IN, .WS, CentralNIC, .MOBI, .ASIA, .ME and .TEL top level domains and .NAME Defensive Registrations and .NAME Mail Forwards; WHEREAS, the Client wishes to purchase or provide Registration and/or Management and/or Renewal and/or Transfer for .COM or .NET or .ORG or .BIZ or .INFO or .NAME or.IN or .WS or CentralNIC or .MOBI or .ASIA or .ME or .TEL top level domains or .NAME Defensive Registrations or .NAME Mail Forwards through Parent; NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Client, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
3. RIGHTS OF PARENT
(1) 'TLD' refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .IN, .WS, .COOP, CentralNIC, .MOBI, .ASIA, .ME and .TEL
(2) 'gTLD' refers to .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, .MOBI, .ASIA and .TEL
(3) 'Domain Subscription' refers to a Subscription fulfilled by the Client through the Parent under this Domain Registration Product Agreement Extension
(4) "ICANN" is the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
(5) 'Registrant' refers to the registrant/owner of a Domain Subscription as in the Starplato Database.
(6) 'Registrar' refers to the Registrar of a Domain Subscription as in the Starplato Database and/or shown in the Whois Record;
(7) Registry Operator refers to the Organisation/Entity that maintains the registry of a TLD of a Domain Subscription;
(8) 'Whois Record' refers to the collection of all data elements of the Domain Subscription, specifically its Registrant Contact Information, Administrative Contact Information, Technical Contact Information, Billing Contact Information, Nameservers if any, its Creation and Expiry dates, its Registrar and its current Status in the Registry;
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
(1) The Client must ensure that the Registrant of each Domain Subscription must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out by the Registrar of the Domain Name during the term of the Domain Subscription. The Client must familiarize himself with such terms. The Client acknowledges that the Registrar has various rights and powers as mentioned in the Registrar's terms and conditions. Parent is not liable for any action taken by Registrar pursuant to the Registrar's terms and conditions. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Client shall indemnify Parent of, and shall be responsible for any liability resulting from Registrants' noncompliance with such terms and conditions.
(2) The Client will not make any changes to any information associated with the Domain Subscription without explicit authorization from the Registrant of that Domain Subscription.
(3) The Client must comply with all applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator.
3. RIGHTS OF PARENT
Parent and Service Providers, in their sole discretion, expressly reserve the right to freeze, delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any Domain Subscription, in order to comply with any applicable Dispute policies, requests of law enforcement, or in compliance with any Court Orders, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the information associated with the Domain Subscription is inaccurate, or has been tampered with, or has been modified without authorization, or if Parent or Service Providers in their sole discretion determine that the Domain Subscription ownership should belong to another entity, or if Client/Customer/Registrant does not comply with any applicable terms and conditions, standards, policies, procedures, and practices laid down by Parent, Service Providers, ICANN, the Registrar and the Registry Operator. The Client agrees that Parent and Service Providers, and the contractors, employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, of Parent and Service Providers, are not liable for loss or damages that may result from any of the above.
In the event of termination of this Product Agreement Extension for any reason, Sections 2 and 3 shall survive